The Soul Shaadi Mix 2018 by Jankee feat. Farah | Tareefan | Din Shagna | Dil Diya Gallan | Madhaniya


JANKEEMUSICWORKS
Published on Aug 20, 2018
TO DOWNLOAD THE AUDIO CLICK HERE -
https://soundcloud.com/jank-ee/the-so...


For Business Inquiries & Bookings Contact  -       rhea26gupta@gmail.com / me@jank.ee

                    Follow me on :
wwww.facebook.com/Jankeemusicworks
www.instagram.com/jank_ee
 www.twitter.com/jank_ee


When I was getting married I felt so many emotions on the week leading to the wedding. I was nervous, excited, anxious yet ecstatic all at the same time. I was looking for a song which reflected what i was feeling at that moment but i couldn’t find one. So then I decided to stitch one myself. Sharing with all of you - ‘The Soul Shaadi Mix 2018. ‘ This song is my ode to every girl who has felt is feeling or will eventually feel the same special emotion at some point in her life. To all the gorgeous brides out there .. Listen to this and dance away!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog